Fresh and original collection with hits of purples and blues. This is not a designer that I am familiar with but look fwd to getting to know.
How exciting is it to see that Fall is on it’s way!
Don’t get me wrong, I love the summer and all the outdoor activities that it brings. Swimming, bbq’s and family reunions renew the spirit. The days are long and if your lucky the nights are cool.
Right about now some grade school and college students around the United States are shopping for school supplies. A fresh start to learning with hopefully a fresh outlook. My favorite part was always new clothes. Even if that year it was just a new coat, book bag and shoes it all seemed so exciting.
Now as an adult with children of my own, I try to recapture that feeling of renewal and possibilities every fall. I still love getting a new coast but keep it to every other year at most. The shoes on the other hand… Let’s just say my husband and I have a delicate agreement that nothing comes in without something going out.
Thank goodness my bag habit has morphed into helping others shop or my closet would be exploding by now. Bag ladies of the world know my joy & pain.
Initials, Inc also somehow know how much I like a fresh stylish start in the Fall. Today launches a new look to my independent creative partner website. Please check out the new Style Book and opportunity to test drive what I do.
Here are some screen shots to tempt your eyes. 🙂
Here is our monthly check on how this amazing company is growing!
Join us by checking out the LAUNCH tab at Sassy City Bags.
If you are the type that likes to be first in the know. If you are the one that lives accessories in your group. If you love to share a great deal. Check us out. We are your kind of ladies.
Just in case you missed any of them, here they are! The Top 10 Reasons to join us in Nashville, TN forNational Conference 2013 BECOME!
10. Our FANTASTIC Conference Hotel, the Gaylord Opryland, is a destination in and of itself. It is like no place you have been before. Join us for a FREE Delta Boat Ride and so much more! We can’t wait to see YOU at the Gaylord Opryland Resort!
9. One of the biggest takeaways from every event you attend are the connections you make. At our First Time Attendee Mixer, Connections (Friday, July 26th @ 9:30 AM CT) Matt Paul, Communication Director, will make sure you leave Nashville with something priceless: friendships!
8. You have got to meet these AMAZING women! And at our Mix & Mingle (Friday, July 26th @ 10:30 AM CT), you will! Soak up this phenomenal opportunity to spend a few minutes connecting with Creative Partners from all across the country. Check out Matt Paul’s short video to learn more about Connections & the Mix & Mingle and plan to join us Friday morning!
7. We are going to celebrate…Music City Style! Join us as we celebrate another fabulous Initials, Inc. year at the Pink Carpet Bash (Saturday, July 27th @ 8 PM CT). We have big plans for the evening including dessert, dancing and of course, diamonds!
6. Don’t miss our keynote speaker (Saturday, July 27th @ 1:15 PM CT). Gloria Mayfield Banks has consistently beaten the odds to achieve phenomenal success in her life and business. Gloria will join us at National Conference 2013 to share how she BECAME and how YOU can BECOME!
5. You have never attended a team meeting like this! Team Time (Friday, July 27th @ 2 PM CT) at National Conference 2013 BECOME gives you the chance to come together with your fellow team members from all across the country to celebrate how far you have come and to plan who you will BECOME!
4. Learn from those who have gone before you. National Conference 2013 BCEOME offers three sets of phenomenal workshops (starting Saturday, July 27th @ 10:45 AM CT) covering every aspect of growing your business. Choose yours today! They are closing fast!
3. The Fall & Winter 2013 line is ready to make its debut! See the line for the first time on the catwalk at the National Conference 2013 BECOME Fall & Winter Fashion Show (Friday, July 26th @ 7 PM CT)! The energy is like nothing you have ever felt before!
2. $200+ in NEW Fall & Winter 2013 products and business supplies just for YOU! That’s more than your registration fee! And there’s more! National Conference 2013 BECOME attendees will receive exclusive steep discounts on Fall & Winter business supplies offered by our new online business supply partner. All the details will be announced Friday night!
1. A BIGGER, BOLDER, BETTER BUSINESS!
On average a Creative Partner realizes:
78% higher personal sales volume
44% more parties
360% team explosion
Join us for National Conference 2013 BECOME and build a brilliant future!
First sign up to be a CP2B. (all the info is at http://www.SassyCityBags.Com) You will get to meet the owners of the company and treated like royalty.
Your last day to REGISTER is TODAY!
Who loves to party??
I love my family but cherish my time with my girlfriends. A chance to talk about something other than Thomas the Train or Elmo. Why not combine that cocktail time with a little bit of shopping!
My current catalogue is being retired at the end of July and the new Fall/Winter catalogue is going to be rolling out on August 1st. In honor of this greatly anticipated change over I am offering extra Sassy Shopping Dollars to all of my hostesses that pick their dates by July 28th.
Send me an email at SassyCityBags@Gmail.Com for your party date.
In your heart are you a bag lady? Have you ever thought, “I could try that”. Well here is something to think about.
Find out more info at Sassy City Bags under the “Launch” tab.