Some people get to go to amazing dream jobs. Let’s be one of them!
Yesterday I was looking thru an amazing home décor website named Joss & Main (http://www.jossandmain.com/invite/BF1205) & I came across the Melissa Gorga’s Curator’s Collection. Beautiful selections that live up to the grouping description of “Inspired by the splendor of Old World Italy”. Naturally I followed her link back to her personal page. There I found a beauty “gem”.
Mrs. G had amazing Golden Glitter Eyes October 2012 at the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion. (I must say that I watch for the fashion and accessories myself.) While at her website I came across the “How To” and the tools to get the job done. Using some of my besties, MAC, Laura Mercier & Urban Decay, her makeup artist of 2 years George created a classic to put in permanent tips-n-tricks rotation.
Kudos to beautiful women who feel secure in sharing their beauty tips. We adore them all and highlight Melissa. Keep on keeping it classy.
Enjoy the link ladies.
Just in case you missed any of them, here they are! The Top 10 Reasons to join us in Nashville, TN forNational Conference 2013 BECOME!
10. Our FANTASTIC Conference Hotel, the Gaylord Opryland, is a destination in and of itself. It is like no place you have been before. Join us for a FREE Delta Boat Ride and so much more! We can’t wait to see YOU at the Gaylord Opryland Resort!
9. One of the biggest takeaways from every event you attend are the connections you make. At our First Time Attendee Mixer, Connections (Friday, July 26th @ 9:30 AM CT) Matt Paul, Communication Director, will make sure you leave Nashville with something priceless: friendships!
8. You have got to meet these AMAZING women! And at our Mix & Mingle (Friday, July 26th @ 10:30 AM CT), you will! Soak up this phenomenal opportunity to spend a few minutes connecting with Creative Partners from all across the country. Check out Matt Paul’s short video to learn more about Connections & the Mix & Mingle and plan to join us Friday morning!
7. We are going to celebrate…Music City Style! Join us as we celebrate another fabulous Initials, Inc. year at the Pink Carpet Bash (Saturday, July 27th @ 8 PM CT). We have big plans for the evening including dessert, dancing and of course, diamonds!
6. Don’t miss our keynote speaker (Saturday, July 27th @ 1:15 PM CT). Gloria Mayfield Banks has consistently beaten the odds to achieve phenomenal success in her life and business. Gloria will join us at National Conference 2013 to share how she BECAME and how YOU can BECOME!
5. You have never attended a team meeting like this! Team Time (Friday, July 27th @ 2 PM CT) at National Conference 2013 BECOME gives you the chance to come together with your fellow team members from all across the country to celebrate how far you have come and to plan who you will BECOME!
4. Learn from those who have gone before you. National Conference 2013 BCEOME offers three sets of phenomenal workshops (starting Saturday, July 27th @ 10:45 AM CT) covering every aspect of growing your business. Choose yours today! They are closing fast!
3. The Fall & Winter 2013 line is ready to make its debut! See the line for the first time on the catwalk at the National Conference 2013 BECOME Fall & Winter Fashion Show (Friday, July 26th @ 7 PM CT)! The energy is like nothing you have ever felt before!
2. $200+ in NEW Fall & Winter 2013 products and business supplies just for YOU! That’s more than your registration fee! And there’s more! National Conference 2013 BECOME attendees will receive exclusive steep discounts on Fall & Winter business supplies offered by our new online business supply partner. All the details will be announced Friday night!
1. A BIGGER, BOLDER, BETTER BUSINESS!
On average a Creative Partner realizes:
78% higher personal sales volume
44% more parties
360% team explosion
Join us for National Conference 2013 BECOME and build a brilliant future!
First sign up to be a CP2B. (all the info is at http://www.SassyCityBags.Com) You will get to meet the owners of the company and treated like royalty.
Your last day to REGISTER is TODAY!